100% Pure Silicone Oil Fluid Art Medium Acrylic Flow and Pouring Paint Create Amazing Cells Liquid Silicone Australian Art Supplies
- For Artists by Artists: This product has been developed and tested by Artists using various paint pouring applications including dirty pour, swipe and flip cup. This silicone oil is completely clear and will not alter the pigment of your paint.
- Create Cells: Designed with the perfect viscosity to enhance cell effects in pouring painting techniques. Many silicone products are too thick and don’t allow flexibility in creating different effects.
- Eco Friendly: This non-toxic product is not harmful to the skin or environment. It contains no additives, solvents or propellants. Completely odourless unlike treadmill and machine silicone lubricants.
- Exact application: the lid with dropper allows for precise droplets.
- Australian developed and tested product: Dirty Pour Fluid Art is a proudly owned and operated Australian brand of fluid art supplies.
Finally, a medium developed by artists for the sole purpose of creating beautiful and effortless cells in your fluid art paintings. At we have gone for quality over quantity. Yes there are bigger bottles of silicone oil out there, however our silicone oil has been tested repeatedly by fluid artists. These experiments created amazing cells across a range of art applications such as dirty pour, flip cup, swipe, blowing air and torching. Flow and pour painting only requires a few drops so why not use a professional artist grade medium instead of a treadmill lubricant and additives. Our silicone medium is brought to you by an Australian owned and operated brand and maker of professional art supplies. Our silicone oil has been sourced by a quality trade assured manufacturer in China and tested in Australia demonstrating it is a high grade 100% pure silicone oil product. This product is 100% clear, odorless, non-toxic with no additives, solvents or propellants and will not harm the environment. You can use your heat gun or torch to enhance beautiful cells as this product is non-flammable, with a flash point of 590 Fahrenheit. Please note photos including other relevant pour painting products such as Liquitex were used for illustration purposes only and we are not affiliated with this brand.