Cloth Nappy Bamboo Liners Free Gift Wetbag PLASTIC FREE Product 4pk 400count
- CLOTH NAPPIES MADE EASIER – The bamboo liner protects your cloth nappies from getting stained by solids. You can simply discard the used liner and wash the nappy as per usual. It extends the life of nappies and saves time. It also allows the use of most nappy creams without staining your cloth nappy.
- THE BENEFITS OF BAMBOO – Anti-Bacterial, Extra Soft and perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin. Bamboo needs only rain water to grow, does not need pesticides and its growth does not harm the soil.
- PERFECTLY SIZED LINERS – Cloth Garden Bamboo Liners are just the right size to catch solids from your baby’s nappy. The perfect fit ensures it does not stick out of the nappy which avoids messy leaks.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST – Cloth Garden Bamboo Liners were developed by Aussie mums to use on Aussie bums, when local stores could not provide the size and quality we sought. We use our own product for our own children. Its quality has been extensively tested and approved by mothers.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – 100% PLASTIC FREE packaging, Zero Waste! 100% Bamboo, Non-toxic, Compostable, Biodegradable, Chlorine Free, Fragrance Free and Alcohol Free.
The Bamboo Nappy Liner now has a PLASTIC FREE packaging, Zero Waste! Our Bamboo Liners make your cloth nappy experience simpler and more enjoyable. It makes nappy cleaning easier as well as saves time in your washing routine. They are the perfect size to fit most Modern Cloth Nappies (MCN). This makes our liners superior to others as they don’t stick out of the nappy which avoids leaks. The nappy liners are a perfect match for cloth nappies as a proactive and environmentally responsible choice; as they are made of 100% bamboo and are fully biodegradable and compostable, not to mentioned that they are plastic free. They are unscented and soft, free from any chemicals and thus perfect for your baby’s soft and sensitive skin. Their optimum thickness offers a balance of strength and minimal environmental impact. The liners are multi-purpose and can additionally be used as wipes. HOW TO USE: Place the liner on the nappy close to the baby skin. Moisture will pass through while solids remain on the liner. When soiled, simply remove it and tip the solids into the toilet, then compost the liners or place in the bin. If wet, place in the compost or in the bin. Please note that even though these liners are flushable, we recommend composting instead as it has a lesser impact on the environment. The liners are not compatible with toilets using a septic tank. Our Bamboo Liner 4 pack comes with a beautiful FREE GIFT Wet Bag, which is an essential item for parents on the go.