Empty Watercolor Palette Tin, 24 Piece Half Pans, Use As A Travel Watercolor Set with Watercolor Paints
- Secure Watercolor Palette with Lid: Keep your paints clean and dry in this set of 24 empty half-pans inside a portable, sturdy tin case with secure lid. The lid can be used for convenient color mixing. Remove the half-pans and use the tin as a watercolor travel case.
- Durable Empty Watercolor Half-Pans: Each sturdy half-pan locks into place inside the tin to keep your paints from jostling about whether the tin is in your bag or backpack. They are ready to fill with your choice of watercolor paints for a customized palette.
- Lightweight Watercolor Travel Kit: The tin case is light enough to take with you anywhere you wish to paint. It features a handy thumb ring on the bottom to make it easy to hold when youre painting, to carry with you from one site to another, and to attach to your bag so you never lose it.
- Easy-to-Clean & Reuse: Save time and . These watercolor pans, tin, and inside lid are quick and easy to clean up and refill so youre always ready to paint without wasting a single drop.
- : We’re sure you’ll love your 24-Piece Palette Paint Case. But if you have any problems, just let us know & we’ll send you a free replacement.
Personalize Your Paint Palette
Create your own palette with this empty watercolor tin that includes 24 half pans. This versatile watercolor paint box includes removable and refillable half pans that are separated and locked securely into place. Each half pan sits inside the lightweight tin with a secure lid to keep your paints clean and dry. Fill each pan with the color and paint of your choice.
Versatile for Studio, Home, or School
Whether youre a student that needs to transport your paints safely or you want a neat palette to work from at home or in the studio, this watercolor paint pan set is your go-to artist tool. Open the lid and you have a superb little paint mixing palette. Remove the half pans from the tin and use it as a storage or travel case for pencils, pens, or brushes.
Easy to Clean Reuse
No more wasting a drop of paint when you switch from the tube paints to pan watercolors. Simply squeeze the exact amount you want into the pans. After youve used them up, simply pop the pan out of the tin, wash it, pop it back in and refill. Let the paint dry and youre good to go!