Exfoliating Brush Body Brush for Legs Bikini Line Armpit Ideal for Ingrown Hair Treatment Eliminate Razor Bumps Fast Body Exfoliator for Men and Women Shaving Irritation Solution by SanDine
- ✔ VERSATILE AND MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Our brush will become your favorite exfoliating tool with its many different applications and possible uses by both genders. It can reduce the razor bumps on your beard or take care of the annoying ingrowns on your legs, armpits or bikini area. You can even use it for shower massage or as a shampoo brush.
- ✔ FEEL THE SILKY SKIN FROM YOUR DREAMS – Finally a tool that will significantly reduce shaving irritation, razor bumps and ingrown hairs appearing on your legs or bikini area. Whether you shave or wax, It Really Works and will help you show off with confidence at the beach this summer.
- ✔ SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR IGROWN BEARD HAIRS – Most of our clients report huge difference within two weeks of use. Just make sure to prep your face with warm water, use the right amount of pressure for your skin and brush the bumps away with circular motions.
- ✔ HYGIENIC SAFE AND ERGONOMIC – Made of high quality hypoallergenic materials your silky skin brush is safe for the skin. With ergonomic handle design, it fits perfectly in your hand and it makes it easy to glide even when it is wet and slippery – we have even added a wrist strap for improved handling. NO MORE SOAPY MOLD trapped inside your body brush. It is now easy to disassemble and clean it in seconds.
- ✔ 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – Th1e Exfoliator brush by SanDine is backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back. If you are not fully satisfied, simply contact us, and we will make sure to make it right for you
One of the best most desired gifts for Women!
SanDine’s Ingrown Hair Brush makes the perfect holiday present for mom.
How to Use:
1. Prepare the desired area with warm water
2. Slightly brush against the direction of hair growth or use circular motions. Control the pressure based on the sensitivity of the treated area
3. Move around each area 10 15 times or 15-30 seconds
4. For best results make this part of your shaving routine and do it before each shave or wax.
When to Use:
We recommend using your Sandine Brush before shaving. Thus, you will clean and open the pores resulting in much closer and smother shave and preventing new ingrown hair generation.
Shaving can exfoliate the Skin hence using your brush immediately after shaving or waxing can cause irritation, redness, and itchy skin. That is why the best practice is to use your razor bump brush before shaving or waxing.
How to Disassemble:
Hold the brush with the bristles up and push in an Inward and Upward direction. The top part with the bristles should separate from the main body
Take out the inside support. You are now ready to clean it.
How to Clean:
1. Disassemble your Sandine Brush
2. Wash each part with soap
3. Disinfect your Silky Skin Brush with 75% alcohol and leave open to dry
4. Assemble the parts for subsequent uses
NOTE: We recommend cleaning your brush at least once a week to avoid risk of infections and dirt accumulating on your exfoliator tool
1x Exfoliating Brush
1x Satin Bag for safe storage of your exfoliation brush
1x Wrist Strap for better grip and more convenient storage