Fineliner Drawing Pen, Set of 8 Pack Ultra Fine Line Drawing Markers, 8 Assorted Tip Sizes, 7 Fine Tip Markers with a Brush Tip, Black Ink for Markers Painting, Valentines Day Card Writing
- 8 ASSORTED FINE LINE DRAWING PENS: Unlock the unlimited possibilities of the 8 assorted fineliner pens for an unparalleled drawing experience! Choose from tip sizes—0.05—0.2mm, 0.1—0.25mm, 0.2—0.3mm, 0.3—0.35mm, 0.5—0.45mm, 0.7—0.5mm, 1.0—1mm and B—Brushes. You’ll never draw the same again!
- QUICK-DRYING AND FADE-PROOF BLACK PEN: Don’t let smudges ruin your work—keep the quality of your work in tip-top condition since these pens don’t bleed, fade or smear. They are sunproof and water-resistant as well, so you can count on the quality to last for years to come. Use it with all sorts of pens and paper: markers, watercolor markers, color pencil, greeting cards and construction paper—excellent for note taking, sketching, bullet journaling, technical fineliner drawing and more!
- ULTRA-SMOOTH WRITTING: There’s nothing more important than a smooth clean line when you’re creating your works of art. You can count on the Ohuhu Fineliner Pen to give you smooth and even strokes every time, making the beautiful line to bring out the best in your artwork. From calligraphers to writers, artist, illustrators and cartoonists, don’t start drawing without this must-have writing tool. (Note: To protect the fine tips, do not press down the tips hard while using.)
- SAFE AND NON-TOXIC FINELINER: For a better writing experience, we’re pleased to say that these fineliner pens are non-toxic and odorless. The comfy grip and smooth writing are just the icing on the cake!
- EASY TO USE: Losing different caps for the pens can be time consuming and annoying. Thankfully each fineliner has a special tip-coded cap to prevent you from mixing the caps up. Also helpful is the pen clip so you can attach it directly onto your notebook, sketchbook or pocket without losing it. They’re also smooth and comfortable to hold so it doesn’t cause hand strain when drawing or writing for hours on end.