Hour Beeswax Candles for Candle Lanterns
- Custom size, shape, and formulation designed for use with UCO Candle Lanterns
- Burns cleanly (without residue or dripping) for 12 to 15 hours
- Regular and citronella candles also available.the color of the flame may vary depending on the season in which the wax was harvested
- The beeswax candles are a non-paraffin all-natural product, golden in color, which produces a pleasant aroma. 3-pack weighs 6.0 ounces
- According to Wikipedia, “beeswax has negative ionization, which binds particulate matter to clear the air”
The 12-15 hour beeswax candle is custom designed for use in the Original Candle Lantern or the Candlelier Candle Lantern. It has a clean-burning, dripless formulation with a specially designed wick. According to Wikipedia, “Beeswax has negative ionization, which binds particulate matter to clear the air. A beeswax candle flame has a “warmer,” more yellow color than that of paraffin, and the color of the flame may vary depending on the season in which the wax was harvested.” Available in 3-packs. 3-pack weighs 6.0 ounces. Made in the USA.