Organic Bamboo Baby Cot Sheet Flat Sheet(White)
- Made from certified organically grown bamboo, with no growth hormones or GMO’s. It is 100% Bamboo. OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified meaning no harmful substances, and Joey + Pup’s fabrics are dyed with non-toxic and eco-friendly dyes, it is cruelty free.
- French seams, beautifully finished with a generous fit to suit most cot sizes. The fabric is luxuriously silky, and it is temperature regulating and breathable, so it is perfect to indulge your little ones.
- Flat Sheets: 140cm x 160cm.: 77cm x 135cm x 19cm, These are a generous fit, to fit most Cots: Including a Boori mattress.
- Each Cot Sheet purchased provides a Birth Kit to a woman in a developing nations who has limited access to hospitals and basic medical supplies.
- Our products have been designed with minimal adverse environmental impacts and minimal waste production. Our products have been designed with minimal adverse environmental impacts and minimal waste production. Joey and Pup is an Australian small business founded by two mums.
Our Bamboo Cot Sheets are made from organic origins, are eco-friendly and cruelty free. Our silky bamboo bed sheets come from organically grown bamboo, which gives them that extremely soft and smooth feel. They have been finished with beautiful French seams. As Mums, we have found these to be our babies favourite sheets to sleep. They are Oeko-Tex certified, meaning no harmful substances. We also use environmentally friendly dyes that are made in USA, and our products have been designed with minimal adverse environmental impacts and minimal waste production. For every Cot Sheet sold we donate a Birthing Kit to women in Third World Country. And for every set of Bamboo Cot Sheets sold we will donate two kits. Safety with Flat Sheets Please ensure while using flat sheets, that they are tucked securely into the cot mattress, no higher then mid-chest (never close to the face or covering the head.) Babies do tend to move often through the night and flat sheets or blankets can easily move also. During pregnancy there are often classes run at your local hospital or through your midwife/ obstetrician/ doctor of care or insight; this is where you should be taught how to ensure your baby is placed in the advised place in the cot and tucked in correctly and the flat sheets and/ or blanket/s are tucked into the right place in the cot also. Please observe SIDS guidelines and once your baby is active, ensure their cot is set up adequately for them to move without any disturbances from cot sheets/ flat sheets or blankets covering them dangerously (disturbing breathing.) We care about babies and safety at Joey + Pup and being Mums ourselves; your baby’s safety is especially on the forefront of our process, during our product design and testing. We thank you for ensuring to observe safe cot practices, SIDS guidelines and safe sleep guidelines and we are excited to provide a beautiful quality sheet set product for your precious little one.