Paint Pen Gold Silver Metallic Permanent Acrylic Markers Set for Fabric Glass Rock Wooden Ceramic Leather Tire Painting, 0.7mm Extra Fine Tip(3pcs Gold+3pcs Silver)
- 【High Quality and Safe】Package with 3 pcs Gold+3 pcs Silver color. Acrylic paint pens are made with high quality abundant oil ink, High purity color, strong covering force,waterproof, fade proof, non-bleeding. non-toxic, no odor, no strong smell. Conform to ASTM D-4236 & EN71-3.
- 【Mark on Dark and Light Color Surfaces】Eye-catching metallic shining contrast color, polarized color under light.Suitable for leave message and permanent sign. Works on fabric, metal,stone, wooden, blackboard, ceramics cup, jar labels, shoes, tire, canvas, almost any solid surface.
- 【Extra Fine Tips Great for Details】0.7mm thin tip markers, excellent for your fine line work, detailed DIY projects or art. Personalize gifts for your loved ones. Write smoothly and no leak, drying quickly.
- 【Easy to Use】Tear off the plastic film. Shake well to mix paint. Keep press the tip until the ink exudates. You will see the change in the color of the nib from the ink flow.
- 【Purchase Without Risk】If you have any product problem or no satisfied with paint pens, please contact us via the buyer-seller message or e-mail. We will reply to your email within 24 hours.
HOW DO I USE IT?
In order to get the best results, it is important that the following instructions are followed.
1. With cap on, shake well to mix paint. When you hear the ball rattle inside, you’ll know the paint is mixing.
2. Press the tip to release the air. Then press the tip several times vertically until the ink exudates.
3. Test on paper before use. Then enjoy painting on different surfaces. If the nib dries out, you can press it again.
4. Recommended to cover the pen cap in time when not in use to prevent it from drying out.Better protection of the tip to extend the service life.
1. Different materials have different drying times and different coloring conditions. You can wait for a while after writing to ensure better drying.Let it dry for a day for permanent results.
2. For a permanent result on the glass, porcelain, and ceramics, projects should be baked. Suggest bake for 1 hour 350F(180C).
3. Sharp rubbing will cause loss of color, you can use the pen to make up for color again.
4. Pay attention to hand contact when writing.After staining,please clean your hands as soon as possible.