Premium Quality Denim Iron on Jean Patches Inside & Outside Strongest Glue 100% Cotton Assorted Shades of Blue Repair Decorating Kit 12 Pieces Size 3″ by 4 1/4″(7.5 cm x 10.5 cm)
- 𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀: 12 iron-on denim patches, size 3″ by 4-1/4″ (7.5 cm x 10.5 cm). Ideal size will help to conceal the shortcomings of both small and large holes and enough to create your own design. Four different shades of blue will perfectly match your different denim clothes. Front side of the patches is 100% cotton, rear side is covered with the strongest hot-melt adhesive film. Patches made in EU using high quality materials.
- 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆: It will take only a few minutes to repair or decorate your jeans, as only an iron is required. Preheat your iron to the maximum, then place the patch on the desired spot and iron over the patch with pressure for 60 seconds. You don’t have to sew patch on or use further fabric glue, hot-melt adhesive film on each patch is very durable by itself. CAUTION: Do not apply patches using hair straighteners or other heating objects, only use an iron.
- 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 & 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: You can place the patches on the outside of a garment. Use scissors or die-cut machine to cut the patches to the size or shape you want; package includes several templates to help you decorate your favorite clothes. You can also apply patches from the inside of a garment, this way the shiny rear side of the patch shows through the hole. After a couple of washes, the shiny glue will disappear and it will look like normal fabric.
- 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲: Applied patches are washable at high temperature; they can also be tumble dried on a high temperature setting. Even if applied patch starts to peel off after some time, simply re-iron the patch again. One patch can be re-ironed at least 3 times, even after washing. To prevent the felting off and curling up, pay special attention to the corners, butt areas and seams when applying the patches.
- 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿: Repair crotch areas, knees, elbows, pockets etc. when it already has tears marks, or use the patches to prevent future problems. Place a patch inside of the garment on a weak spot before the problem transpires, prolong the life of your new clothes. Not only pants and jackets can be fixed, but also sheets, car seats, even socks and many more. Carefully read the instructions of the fabric which you are going to repair, it has to withstand the highest temperature of an iron.
Iron-on Denim Patches Perfect for repairing and decorating Patching jeans is not a difficult task, even when there is no sewing machine at hand. Iron-on patches make the task simple, as only an iron and an ironing board are required! Package includes: 3 x indigo denim iron-on patch, 3″ by 4-1/4″ 3 x light blue denim iron-on patch, 3″ by 4-1/4″ 3 x medium blue denim iron-on patch, 3″ by 4-1/4″ 3 x dark blue denim iron-on patch, 3″ by 4-1/4″