Soap Dish, No Drilling Soap Dish Holder Vacuum Stainless Steel Soap Holder Suction Holder with Suction Cups Anti Corrosion Soap Holder for Bathroom and Kitchen
- TAPCET stainless steel soap dish suction can be attached to a tiled surface above a sink or bath, or in the shower, to keep your soap within easy reach. The wire base allows the soap to dry out afterwards leaving less sticky residue.In order to create a vacuum the surface must be smooth, clean and soap free with no gaps or pin holes and avoiding any tiles cracks, joins or imperfections on the surface.
- ★Healthy & Clean – Give your family re-use clean soap. This simplistic, compact design features basket flow single corner wire ,which allows excess water and soap suds to drain neatly out of sight into the base, complete with a ventilation hole for quick drying.
- ★Easy Installation – This soap dish works on a suction method creating a vacuum between the unit and the surface.1.Clean the smooth wall/glass/steel surface and the rubber base before install.2.Cover the knob onto the rubber base.3.Put the hooks part into the groove like the picture shows.4.Screw the cap and pressing the whole suction slowly while applying a strong pressure(to squeeze the air out).
- ★Widely Applied for Non-Porous Surface – Such as ceramic tile, glass, mirror, granite, stainless steel, acrylic, laminate and where you need tidy storage with glossy finish.The base of suction cups do no harm to your wall,allows the change of position flexibly.
- ★High Quality Material – This soap dish holder is made by stainless steel and plastic electroplating(Suction Cup Base),which is rustproof and anti-corrosion and suction soap dish will extend the life of your soap, make maintenance a breeze and keep your dish looking new.
Why is ?
has been designing and sourcing contemporary hardware for bathroom & kitchen, constantly searching for the new, the original and the beautiful to enhance your home. strives to bring you innovative, fresh, and fun products that also serve a functional purpose in your home.
Material:Stainless Steel+ Plastic Electroplating(Suction Cup Base)
How to install the soap dish?
1.Clean the smooth wall/glass surface and the rubber base before install.
2.Cover the knob onto the rubber base.
3.Put the hooks part into the groove like the picture shows.
4.Screw the cap and pressing the whole suction slowly while applying a strong pressure(to squeeze the air out).
Suction cup will not work over grout lines or on porous surfaces, such as: wood, porcelain, marble, wallpaper, natural stones such as Travertines, painted wall & any surface that is bumpy.
QA:The wall is as request, if the suction fall, how to solve?
1.Check the wall ,if is not clean, sucker on the debris, walls and other gaps. Just clean up.
2. Suction cups leakage, suction worse. Two solutions:
1) Smear the egg white or glue coated on the side of the sucker, and then stick it in the place you want to put, until completely dry, and then use.
2) Put the sucker into hot water for a while , and then stick on the wall .
If sucker still can’t work, please contact us, we promise to give you a satisfactory answer.
Lifetime Quality Care – offers 18 months warranty and the lifetime dedicated consultancy to assure your long term enjoyment for the soap dish.