USB 3.0 to SATA III Adapter Cable Support UASP, SATA to USB Converter for 2.5″ 3.5” Hard Drives Disk HDD and Solid State Drives SSD
- Support UASP SATA III: Ugreen USB 3.0 to SATA adapter supports UASP Transfer Protocol, 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 and 80% reduction in required processor resources, which enables you to utilize the full potential of your SATA III SSD/HDD, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
- Specially Designed For 2.5″ HDD: Ugreen USB 3.0 to SATA 15+7 pin connector cable allows you to connect any standard 2.5″ SATA HDD mobile enclosure to your computer/laptop via USB 3.0 Port at speed up to 5Gbps. It is ideal for you to backup files or upgrade your notebook/PC hard drive. Please be kindly noted that 12V/2A center positive polarity power adapter (Power Adapter is not included) is necessarily required if 3.5″ SATA HDD is connected.
- Up to 5GBPS Transfer Rates: This is USB 3.0 version, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.0, data transfer rates up to 5Gbps.
- Wide Compatibility: Ugreen USB 3.0 sata hard drive adapter is compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X. UASP is a transfer protocol, requiring you operation system is Win 8,Win 8.1, Win 10, MAC OS 8 or above.
- Easy to Use: USB Universal Serial Bus interface, driver-less, easy and convenient to carry and use. What You Get: Ugreen USB 3.0 sata hard drive adapter x1PC (Power Adapter is not included).