White Paint Pens, 6 Pack 2.5mm Medium Tip White Paint Marker Permanent for Wood Rock Plastic Leather Glass Stone Metal Canvas Ceramic Fabric Tire Paint Marker Oil Based
- ⭐【VERSATILE】- Flymax 2.5mm medium round felt-tip white permanent marker pen is the best choice to work on a variety of surfaces. Including rock painting ceramic wood leather plastic fabric canvas stone glass metallic wood chalkboard craft supplies etc.
- ⭐【FADE & WATER RESISTANT】- White paint marker pen with drying quickly and fade- and water-resistant, safe Ink, no leak, no harmful chemicals. So your writing lasts for a long time. Conform to ASTM D-4236 & EN71-3.
- ⭐【SUITABLE BOLD & SMOOTH】- With pump action 2.5mm medium round felt-tip give you writing bold and smooth, A round felt-tip helps you make clear, precise marks, while the large ink supply won’t quit.
- ⭐【CREATE PERFECT EFFECTS】- Such as creating labels, decorating wedding chalkboard, painted glasses , or rock supplies art projects. flymax white paint markers pens are ideal for artists, students, teenagers & adults.
- ⭐【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】- If for any reason you are not satisfied with these odorless paint pens, please contact us through the buyer-seller message or e-mail, We promise to return all your money.
PAINT PEN DETAILS:
White medium tip 2.5mm 6-Pack Oil-Based Ink
premium quality oil-based white paint marker pen used for decorative painting, artistic creation, and general craft painting projects. It can be used on almost any surface. Including Wood Plastic Rock Leather Glass Stone Metal Canvas Ceramic Tire etc. Its versatility is unmatched, it can be used by the most talented artist or by a beginner for craft projects creation.
HOW DO I USE IT?
In order to get the best results, it is important that the following instructions are followed.
1. With cap on, shake well to mix paint. When you hear the ball rattle inside, you’ll know the paint is mixing.
2. Press the nib vertically 1-2 times per second until the ink effuse.
3. Test on paper before use. Then enjoy painting on different surfaces. If the nib dries out, you can press it again.
4. Make sure to put the cap back on the pen after use. protect tip and keep from drying.
Oil-Based pigment premium ink, non-toxic conforms to ASTM D4236 EN71-3, lightfast and water resistant.
1. Let it dry for a day for permanent results.