Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo 2.4GHz Ultra Thin Silent Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Ergonomic Design for Laptop PC Silver White
- Stable 2.4GHZ Wireless Connection: Powerful and reliable connection up to 10 m（393.7in）. Keyboard and mouse share a Nano receiver ( stored at the bottom of the mouse）without installing any additional software, plug and play.
- Silent keyboard and mouse: The keyboard’s scissor keys provide better key feel and less noise. The mouse features two DPI levels (1200/1600), fast and precise, keep mute while maintaining sensitivity you need, never worry about disturbing others to rest while working or playing.
- Ultra-thin and Portable:37x14x2cm(14.55×5.5×0.8in), 2cm(0.8in)ultra-thin ABS plastic body, save space and easy to carry. Perfect for business travel, office, home, library and many public occasions.
- Battery Included: Basic AA and AAA batteries are included in the keyboard and mouse, battery life between 3 and 5 months(varies by usage conditions).
- Wide Compatibility & Great Customer Service: Compatible with Windows XP / ME/ Vista / 7 / 8 /10 operating systems. If quality problem occur within one year, we will replace the new one to you for free.
Button Resilience: 55±7gf
Button Service Life: 1000 Million Time
Power Requirement: 3V DC(Battery Powered)
Working Current: 5MA
Humidity: Not Higher Than 85%RH
2KEY+Scroll Wheel: 3D MOUSE
Power Requirement: 3V DC
Button Operating Force: 80±20gf
Switch Service Life: 5 Million Times
Humidity: Not Higher Than85%RH
Sensor Copy Tracing Speed: 4500 times / sec
Switch Operating Force: 70±10gf
3D Button Operating Force: 100±20gf
Sensor Tracking Speed: 30 IPS
If keyboard and mouse not response，please try following tips：
1.Turn off all 2.4G devices in your room and make sure the product indicator section is as close as possible to the Nano receiver.
2. Repair the keyboard:
(1) Unplug the receiver of computer.
(2) Press “ESC” and “= +” buttons about five seconds until the power indicator display red.
(3) Plug the receiver to the computer quickly before the red light is off at the same time.
3. Repair the mouse:
(1) Turn off the power switch at the bottom of the mouse.
(2) Unplug the receiver from the computer port.
(3) Turn on the power switch at the bottom of the mouse.
(4) ①Press the wheel button, the left button and the right button simultaneously. ②Then keep the USB Nano receiver near to the indicator light of the mouse, the red light will flash. ③Plug the receiver to the computer, keep the indicator light of the mouse near to the USB Nano receiver again.
(5) Note: If the code is not successful, please repeat these steps.