Meditation/Japa Rosewood Beads Mala with 108 + 1 Beads Pack of 1 Mala(8-9 mm Sized Beads)
- Rosewood is a very rare and special wood which is considered sacred and prized in India. The rosewood beads are believed to have a healing and protective aura which acts as a shield against negative energy.
- This beautiful looking and a wonderfully scented string of rosewood meditation mala can be used for chanting mantras or worn as a necklace or wrapped around your wrist as a bracelet.
- Rosewood beads mala is a prized component of japa malas and specifically helps with relaxation of mind and reduction of excessive thoughts.
- The japa/meditation mala consists of 108 + 1 rosewood beads. Length – 41 cm; Bead Size– 8 to 9 mm (approx).
- Keep it in a safe place when not in use and avoid contact with water.
Rosewood beads mala is prized for its healing properties. The scent of the rosewood plays a crucial role in the healing properties it displays, which are awakened and released more with age. Its scent is used for treating headaches, nervousness and frigidity. It also helps to enhance the immune system and calms down the nerves. Rosewood is associated with the heart chakra and has a compassionate and feminine healing energy. But that does not mean it is meant for women only; it just means it helps to emphasize the qualities of compassion and love within a human being.