Meditation/Japa Rudraksha Mala with 108 + 1 Beads Pack of 1 Mala(8-9 mm Sized Beads)
- Rudraksha beads represent Lord Shiva himself and symbolize the link between the heaven and the earth. These precious and rare beads have been worn and used for japa mantra, puja ceremonies and meditation for centuries. Rudraksha malas are worn by yogis and monks as it offers them concentration, tranquility which helps them meditate for extended hours while keeping a control over their thoughts.
- The potential of the rudraksha beads has been scripted in the Vedas, Puranas and Upanishads. The powerful properties of the beads were first found in the ancient Hindu scriptures and since then has been passed on through generations. These beads work as a bio-energy generator by charging the energy field, kundalini energy, chakras and the 108 sensitive nerve centers in the human brain.
- The japa/meditation mala consists of 108 + 1 rudraksh beads. Length – 42cms; Bead Size– 8 to 9 mm (approx).
- Can be used as a japa/meditation mala or worn as a necklace or bracelet wrapped around the wrist.
- Keep it in a safe place when not in use and avoid contact with water.
As per the Indian mythology, Rudraksha is believed to be the tears of Lord Shiva. The word Rudraksha is derived from two words- Rudra and aksha, where Rudra is another name of Lord Shiva and ‘aksha’ mean eyes. The eye of the Shiva is considered one of the most potent manifestations of the cosmic force. Due to this reason, the rudraksha is considered both an object of worship and also a source to reach a higher self. Rudraksha malas are commonly used for chanting mantras while meditation or to be worn around the wrist or the neck as it induces inner peace, intelligence, knowledge, power and good health.